18 Definitions of Success You Should Always Remember
1. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Success can be achieved when you try your best in all aspects of everything you do.
2. PROPERLY SET CONCRETE GOALS. Be realistic and concrete when setting goals. Success does not come from setting abstract goals.
3. FIND A PLACE TO CALL HOME. Home is where your hearts soars. You are always successful when you can call a place home.
4. UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEED AND WANT. If you can meet your monthly obligations and fulfill your basic needs, you are successful.
5. BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN. If you believe you can, you will succeed.
6. Remember to balance work with passion. Work without passion creates undue stress and empty achievements. Focus on what excites you.
7. TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS. Remember to put on your own oxygen mask before assisting others.
8. LEARN TO SAY NO. Success only comes with a balanced life. Part of balance is learning to say no.
9. KNOW THAT YOU ARE BLESSED. Love, health, friends, family…life is filled with abundance.
10. REALIZE THAT YOU CANNOT KEEP WHAT YOU DON’T GIVE AWAY. You will only succeed if you help others succeed.
11. OVERCOME YOUR FEAR. Conquering a ear makes you feel invincible. No one can stop you now.
12. LEARN SOMETHING NEW EACH DAY. Successful people understand learning never stops.
13. LOVE AND BE LOVED BACK. Unconditional love is the best!
14. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE. Successful people never give up on things they believe with all their heart.
15. NEVER EVER GIVE UP. Perseverance creates grit. Grit achieves success.
16. CELEBRATE SMALL VICTORIES. Anytime a goal is reached or an obstacle is overcome, take time to celebrate.
17. NEVER LET A DISABILITY HOLD YOU BACK. Disabilities do not define a person’s success. The body and mind will compensate.
18. YOU CONTROL YOUR DESTINY. Your destiny is controlled by you and you alone.