How to Have Peace When You're Falling Into Pieces
1) Shed the guilt - Find satisfaction in whatever you're doing at the moment
2) Give 100% to the most important things rather than 20% to everything
3) Separate the things you can control from the things you can't
4) Remember the power of environment - The outside affects the inside
5) The purpose of the task is to strengthen the relationship. People are more important than checklists.
6) Embrace the tough times. Learn from them. Let them make you stronger person.
7) Refill your pitcher. Every mom needs a little solitude on occasion to rejuvenate the soul.
8) Develop an understanding heart. Forgiving others frees you from bitterness. It also comes back around.
9) Reprogram your mind. Flip the negative thoughts to positive thoughts.
10) Remember: The little tasks and small moments are brush strokes on the canvas of a child's life. Enjoy them, because they'll be gone before you know it.