Research reveals that positive thinking can lead to an abundant and happy life.
1. Let go of your grudges. To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it. -Confucius
2. Let go of your comparisons. Each individual is unique, and comparison is not possible. I am just myself and you are just yourself. -Osho
3. Let go of ideals you no longer hold. Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation. - Nia Peeples
4. Let go of the idea that you don’t fit in. Fitting in isn’t about changing who you are to fit a mold. It is often about realizing your own place under the sun!
5. Let go of thinking you don’t deserve happiness. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. - James Oppenheim
6. Let go of toxic people. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in you, and truly want you to be happy.
7. Let go of needing others to like, accept, and understand you. Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults. ~Les Brown
8. Let go of impossible standards. It isn’t what you were given that determines who you are, but what you do with what you have.
9. Let go of the idea that life must be fair to be good. Life is unfair. But you can make a little corner of it fairer by being good, decent, and true to the people you love.
10. Let go of the need to feel like you are comfortable all of the time. The more you step out of your comfort zone, the more you discover limitless possibilities ahead of you.