10 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO TO DRIVE FEAR AWAY
10. DRIVE OUT NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
9. TAKE TIME OUT. “Sit quietly and listen for a voice that will say, “BE MORE SILENT.” As theat happens, your soul starts to revive.” – Rumi
8. REWARD YOURSELF. “In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: To wait for some special day – or to celebrate each special day.” –Rasheed Ogunlaru
7. EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey.
6. TALK ABOUT YOUR FEARS. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brene Brown
5. MANAGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS. “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” – Tim Gunn
4. THINK POSITIVE. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger that you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
3. BEGIN WITH SMALL STEPS. “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Meir
2. MEDITATE. Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” –Charles Dickens
1. EXPOSE YOURSELF. “If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. GO OUT AND GET BUSY.” – Dale Carnegie